Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Headin' out to the Bunny Ranch in a limo!


    I'm packed and ready to go.  All my stuff in one ugly suitcase.  I took a shower and fixed myself up nice so when I get there they'll see me well put together.  Someone from the bunny ranch is picking me up in a limo and taking me there!  That'll be the second time I've been in a limo, the first one was my grand daddies funeral. We're going to Pahrump, Nevada it's about an hour away.  I called daddy and told him I was going to work at a brothel, but in the kitchen.  I don't feel like I'm being too dishonest that way.

   Pahrump is a desert town, so not too many things to distract me.  I need to be far away from crystal, cocaine, and girls who encourage me to do the wrong things.  I love Doris to death but she likes to drink and drug too much.  Were going to keep in touch, maybe she'll join me at the bunny ranch.  She wants to be with Buck and she's stayin' around waiting to see if he'll get a bond to get out of jail.  I don't know what's in front of me but it's new and I feel it'll change my life!

No comments: