Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pretty black girls and my titties!




    I was out showing my titties last night.  Drunk as fuck and not knowing any better.  Yawnnnn..... I am partyed out.  We went to a strip club last night and watched some pretty black girls dance.  They make a lot of money in that place! I saw a girl pick up enough money to fill up a milk crate!  Doris has been seein' a black dude named Buck, she likes black guys. She's waiting on her man to get out of jail before she goes somewhere else, Vegas is only temporary.  She says "who comes to Vegas, never stays in Vegas.

   I like her she is a fun girl and has helped me a lot.  I been drinking a lot with her, all the time we drink.  It's a city of drinking and it always seems like a good idea.  I make money here, but I spend it all.  Honestly, I need to get to the bunny ranch and get structure, that's what Patsy says.  She and Keshia are leaving for San Francisco the end of this month.  That's where me and Patsy and Keisha will part ways.  I will miss them.

No comments: