Friday, March 13, 2009

Skanky bitches don't scare me! I met Clive.


I had sex with the most interesting guy today! He owns a boat on lake mead and lives on it. We are going out on his boat tomorrow with some of his friends and me and Doris. Today I met him near Luxor, these other skanky bitches were out there walking and he stopped me. They are nasty bitches and talk to much shit to me and Doris. Anyway, Clive that's his name wanted me to just ride and talk dirty to him. Easy! We did that for about 20 minutes, then he wanted sex. So for my 30 minutes of time I made $75!


Clive is an older man his wife died a few years ago. He's lonely and likes to have new girlfriends. Doris said I should make him a regular. I think she's right, I could call him when I need money and we could have sex and whatever I get paid! This party on his boat should be fun, I'll get paid and eat good.

No comments: