Thursday, December 17, 2009

Leftover nachos.


I'm so sick of being broke. Not having money is what causes me to think about ways to get it fast, fast money is always bad! I heated up the leftover nachos for daddy that we had last night, I sliced some nice tomatoes and he made a sandwich. I'm not hungry I can't stop my mind from racing. I've smoked my whole pack of cigarettes and I need more. I'll run up to the store in a bit.

Life is just so fucking slow here. Nothing, nothing, nothing changes. I called Jules today, she and Sam are going to Miami soon. I ain't never been there. Anything that girl wants she gets. Makes me crazy, how do I miss these guys?? Jessica has a nice boyfriend too, they are in such puppy love it's so cute. I feel left out sometimes, I sure did love Bobby Jack and I think about the fact that his birthday is coming up and how I remember his birthday and I don't even know most of my family's members birthdays!! Oh well, some poetry guy said "it is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all" I think that is pure bullshit.

I'm taking pictures again!! I sure did miss that cute little camera I had back in Florida but now I'm using Jessica's and it works great. It's one of my hobbies, I take picture all the time, over and over and of everything! Jessica remembered that and brought me her camera and said to get back to taking pictures, so I am! She is so special to me. I love her and Aunt Gaynelle so much.

No comments: