Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Watermelon snowballs.

So here I am, hot as hell today. I want a damn snowball like the ones in New Orleans! My favorite flavor is watermelon! Jules is working day shift driving the cab today. I'm just bored. I haven't had but two calls in a week, I got to make some damn money. There's this guy staying here at the motel I'm living at, he's got beer and even though he kinda gives me the hebee-jeebes I'll sit and talk with him. He's a crackhead up all night chasing a rock. He knows how I make my money but honestly, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a few whores in this town. Sometimes I feel bad about using this laptop, some business man left it Jules cab. He never even called to see if it was in the car. The pictures on here are of his children and wife. They look happy. Wonder if she cheats on her when he's in Vegas? Jules knows how to get rid of the pictures but I don't mind them.

No comments: