Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Damn jail!

Oh help me lord! Do ya'll know where I've been? I was in the Clark County jail. Damn, they finally got me on that old prostitution charge! As I was coming out of the Excaliber hotel, a plain clothes officer said "Mary?" My dumb ass turned and said "what?" Hell I thought I was fix in' to score another date!! He took me to jail and after what seems like 50 years, I got released on a $250 bond! I just paid it I'll go to court this time, and get my cash bond back. Stupid me! The cop didn't know I was just leaving a man in room 601! He was nice but a real boring kinda guy. He's in town for a poultry conference. He told me he was married, like I had some interest in him besides his money. He talked for an hour about frozen chicken blah, blah, blah...I could have fell asleep! I didn't get home till 8:30 in the morning. Now I'm broke, got to get my ass in gear and redo my Craig's list ad! Need to get a date tonight! I'm going to lay out and work on my tan by the pool today and worry about all this shit later. What the hell it's beer 30 here!

No comments: