Sunday, September 16, 2012

A pack of cigarettes for the hung over lady please!

Well the party I went to last night was no good. It was a private lesbian party. They said free drinks, free jello shots, entertainment blah, blah, blah!!! It was two lame djs and a bunch of lesbo's. Not what I thought it was going to be. So that really bummed me out, I left and went to this bar around the corner from my motel. Drank too much now I wake up with a damn hang over! Do I ever win? Remember the big guy I met from that chicken conference??? He's coming back here in October and wants to see me again. That's so nice :) If it wasn't for my regulars I'd be broke. Got to work tonight, don't feel like it. Just want to lay in my bed. I got to get up and go get me a pack of cigarettes. Jules is still gone, she's probably in Viginia, stupid bitch. Oh lord, I guess I'll make it.

No comments: