Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'll be your baby tonight ;))

Here I am! Tonight I'm going to dance at this dirty little strip club so you know I'm gonna make some money. I'm out of shape I'll probably sweat to death and break my damn ankle!! Jules and me went to this outdoor mall and I got some new sexy shoes 5' red strappy heels!! I can't wait to wear them! I got to be there by 6 I get the early shift. If somebody don't shows up, I get a late shift too. I got a new ad running too, although the last ad made me some good money, like there's such a thing as bad money??? I'll probably catch me a nap by the pool before getting my self together. I'm starving!! Jules is making her favorite spaghetti with meatballs!!! I can't eat too much, that pasta will sure weigh me down! Daddy wrote me a letter, he was talking about the holidays and he wanting me to come home. I do want to see everybody. Maybe I will make it for thanksgiving??

No comments: