Friday, September 14, 2012

Street whore.

I can't stop crying. So sad today. My life is empty. I do the same thing everyday and it's so degrading. The lady I like in 218, I found out her name is Susan. She came over to see me and check on me which is nice of her. Nice for a stranger, hell it's been two weeks and I just found out what her name. I haven't worked so I'm broke. I got several quarts of beer to drink and that's it! I tried to get a hold of Mr. Freddy but he's in Cleveland. My tan is gone, my eyes have black circles I'm so unhappy. Maybe I'll walk the strip tonight, cold calls I like to call 'em. It's dangerous but hopefully I'll be good and drunk and won't even notice. Sorry I'm posting such a terrible mess. My life strangles me sometimes. Court Monday, hopefully the judge will throw it out, he can keep my cash bond just let me go! I'm gonna found some money tonight maybe that'll help my depression.

No comments: