Monday, September 10, 2012

Hot chicks and Jules pissy panties!

Wooo wee!! What a night I had with Mr. Freddy!! At first I wasn't sure about it, I mean I been with women before and I liked it! It was money over matter going in, then I saw her she was beautiful! Long straight black hair, beautiful complexion and big boobies!!! I felt kinda low class being around her! She don't smoke crack or nothing probably sips champagne by the pool all day. Anyhow, it wasn't hard to get into she's so damn pretty! I made $500 and was out till dawn! Jules had her pissy panties on. Wouldn't speak to me just necessary comments. She's sweet on me, has been for a while. She asked me what's the big deal you sleep with other woman why not her???? Money baby that's the difference. I'm exhausted, slept all day was gonna get some sun but I didn't get up in time. Jules is making some redneck hamburger helper; macaroni and cheese and hamburger. It's so good with some hot sauce!! Comfort food, and I got cash, it's a good day!!

No comments: