Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bad ideas



    I think I got a cold.  I really feel like shit.  All that time spent in a bar.  The good news is I made $112 which is amazin' to me!! People loved my conversation I guess! All day I slept and now I got a terrible idea, a little coke would make me feel so much better.  I don't have to work tonight, and this guy from the bar said he could get it so I might get me a dub.  I know it's terrible but I need a lift.

   Daddy is so thrilled I got this job!  I haven't had a job in a long time and it seemed so easy to walk in a just get hired!  Gonna pay for another week here at the Budget Inn then I'm leavin' I decided this last night all by myself.  Not working tonight, so I'm going up there just to hang out and see my man friend, or maybe find a new one.  It is Saturday night you know.

No comments: