Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wasted days and nights.


Yawn.....nothing much been going on. I had to work the last two days and have been so tired I just been sleepin'. I am leaving this town Friday, officially. I got the money back that I blew, and if I don't leave I'll never make nothin' of myself. I have a dream and I'm goin' for it! I'm dying my hair in the morning and I'll get pictures to put here. Ya'll let me know what you think.




I spoke to my cousin Jessica today. She went fishin' with my other cousin Jodi. I miss them sometimes and I think about going home but I know if I do bad luck will catch me up again and I'll end up like Travis, in prison. Oh, they loved my macaroni salad at the Bar be que I went to on Sunday. I had a lot of fun and her momma made me a plate to bring back, I been eatin' on it since.

No comments: