Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm scared in Delaware :(


I am getting so sad. Stuck here with the homeless and I feel scared. Burger King told me to get off the property so I walked forever and then some lady give me a ride. I'm in Delaware and it's a rough area. This homeless lady wanted a cigarette so I gave her my last and she told me where they feed at. Today was the first time I eat since Saturday.


Sitting here, just sitting with some crackheads trying not to say too much. They know I'm not from around here. I don't want to get jumped. Which of these highways goes west? Get me near one and I'll hitch a ride out of this hell hole! I'm so cold and dirty, I need everything! There's hookers up the way, I know I can't get work here but maybe they'll tell me where a church is that will help me. I'm havin' a hard time keepin' my chin up :(