Thursday, April 30, 2009

I believe I'll stay here for a minute.


I'm done feeling sorry for myself now. Fuck it, men do this to me all the time, so it really ain't nothin' new. Hell, I'm in LA it's were all the stars live! As a matter of fact, I think I saw Paris Hilton today! I've been drinking cheap beer for the last three days till I fall asleep. I haven't called daddy or Jules yet, I'm gonna do that when I'm done with this. I believe I'll spend a few weeks here, I want to see the sights!




After much thinkin' and drinkin' and all my damn money spent, tonight I'm going to go dance at this strip bar down the street and see if I can pay for a few more nights at this nasty motel. I stole some cute thongs today and I got some sexy shoes with me. I'm feeling funny about returning to Las Vegas. I never want to see Willie again, he's an asshole! I'm calling Jules now to tell her I'm alive and I'll get back to you soon.

No comments: