Friday, April 24, 2009

Weeeeeeeee, look at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Damn I am dizzy and silly and lovey-dovey!!! Willie picked me up after a drink at the Hard Rock, he was right on time. He gave me a hit of ecstasy, I never ever had ecstasy before! Wowowowowow, I'm a sloppy mess! It's so much fun huggin' him close and riding through the desert so fast. It's so cool to be goin' on this trip with him!


Right now I ain't got much to say 'cause I'm real fucked up. He stopped about three hours into this ride and I couldn't wait to tell you how much fun I'm having already! He said tonight we'll stay at his friends house in Hollywood! What a trip?!?! Lil'Miss Kentucky goes to LA, all fucked up on ecstasy with her new boyfriend for the weekend! Bobby Jack wouldn't know what to make of me now!!!

No comments: