Friday, May 8, 2009

Bored and lookin' for weed.



   So you know what happened??  We talked Jules new "boyfriend" into to taking us out to dinner.  This way he'll see I'm not some crazy psycho who's gonna rob him.  You know something I don't think I'd ever rob anybody.  It's just not nice.  I'm dressin' up fancy tonight were going to have fun!  Jules said he's got a lot of money.  I don't care about money, really.

  I found another strip club I can work at it's even nastier then the last one.  Sad as it is to say, that's where you make you're money.  This place still has peep shows.  I'd like to smoke a joint maybe I can find someone to hook me up with a dime bag.  I'm bored for the first time in a long time.  I'm gonna walk around this motel and see if I can find a dope boy to sell me some weed.  I'll eat like a pig at dinner!

No comments: