Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A good night out! I was dancin' on the bar!


   You will not believe what happened last night????  Well for one, we all got stupid drunk.  Then I grew some balls and we all went over to the tattoo shop to confront Willie.  He wasn't there, his people say he hasn't been back but a few times since he went to LA.  His boss said he wasn't wanting him in the shop no more, that some stuff was missin' and the only person it could have been was Willie.  I sure know how to pick 'em don't I???

   That's not all that happened, after we left the tattoo shop we went to drink some more at this titty bar we had been too before.  We'll go there sometimes to dance on the bar!  Then somebody wanted to leave to go eat and when we left this dude come from outta no where and grabbed Mona's purse! Her boyfriend Tim took off after him and beat the shit outta him!  How nice a man that sticks up for his woman.  Ahhhh what a night!  I love Las Vegas!!!

No comments: