Monday, May 25, 2009

Me and Evil Knievel, true dare devils.

Yesterday was a hard day to get through. I don't want to leave but I know I have to. Jules is very upset. She ain't never been just out there, getting by anyway she can. Maybe she'll come with me, I don't know yet she hasn't said for sure. Beatrice cooked a big dinner, I ate like it was my last meal. No one wants me to leave, If I stay I'll regret it. I really hope Jules goes with me, I'd miss her a lot if she didn't go.

I called daddy, he doesn't know what I'm about to do. We talked about the autographed Evil Knievel picture I sent him, he said he hung it up on the wall in his bedroom. When I get back home and see that in his room I'll always think about my time in Vegas. I slept with strangers and perverts and made a living off my skin. Daddy loves Evil Knievel but if he knew how I got that picture, he'd burn it.

No comments: