Saturday, June 6, 2009

I got left :(


   I have had a streak of bad luck.  I got left at the damn truck stop!  I went inside to pee and Jules was outside just stretchin' her legs, she didn't know I was awake, anyhow they left me! Damn it, I got so upset, I started talking to any trucker comin' into the plaza to see who I could catch a ride with. Finally this guy come along and he let me use his cb to call for Eddie.  I finally caught up with him and Jules 400 miles later!

   Damn.  Being without everything you have for a few days is scary.  I wasn't sure if I would ever see my lap top again, and you know that's all I got.  The trucker who gave me a ride is named Steven Randall, or Steve he likes to be called.  We had small talk forever but I knew what he expected for the ride. I don't mind I guess, we smoked some meth and it was good shit I don't even care that I haven't slept in two days.

No comments: