Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good morning hang over....



Oh lord I am hung o-ver....! Last night was a lot of fun we watched the fireworks go off on the beach it was just beautiful. Danny cooked up a beef roast and potatoes in his crock pot. It smelled so good in our room! Everyone come around with cups and bowls for a taste. It was nice to share and see some of our neighbors who we haven't met yet.

I noticed Roger's phone ringing a lot and him clickin' it off. I hope I'm not one of many in a collection of girls he's got. Tonight I have to work, I told my boss I'd come in for a day shift if he needed he said he'd call me. I need more money!!! Daddy said he'd send it if I really needed it but hell I can hustle it with Jules I'm just tryin' not to do that anymore. I'm starving now must eat something to absorb the rum still playin' pirate in my belly!

No comments: