Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fancy living is not the life for me.

I am sooo full!! We had lasagna for dinner tonight and I am about to pop. Sam brought out some fancy red wine to go with it but I'm not really a wine drinker. Me and Jules got a 12 pack and actually poured them into glasses for dinner. This life is not for me. Fancy living and big houses are nice but I feel like the housekeeper not a guest.


Daddy and I talked for damn near an hour. Sam says I can use the phone anytime, he has an unlimited long distance plan. I have never been in such a home. Hell me and daddy didn't have a phone most of the time! Daddy said to enjoy the time here, nothing lasts forever. He had been drinking I could tell. I had been drinking too, but not that much. He drinks every night, It's a way of life for him. It would be accepted If I spent the rest of my life drinking, rehab told me alcohol is a drug too.


I wrote to my cousin Jessica. Daddy said her class trip this year is to New York, aunt Gaynelle just doesn't have the money to send her. I really want her to go on that trip. She needs to see there is more to this world then Kentucky. I will do whatever it takes to get her that money for that trip. No, not that but I want to go home and get a job and make the money the right way. I told her to look for me to come home sometime in the next two weeks. Jessica is my hope in this world, the closet I'll ever have to a child. I can't wait to see her.


No comments: