Friday, January 1, 2010

"New" is in the air.


Happy New Year! It was an easy night nothing to extreme. I did speak to Terri about why she felt it necessary to give out pickles after I went to all the trouble to do it first. Of course she claim to not know nothing about me doing pickles. Whatever, you can't believe nothing coming out of her mouth. She's just a bitch, family or not.

I stayed here for New Years. We got a bottle of Jack Daniels and shared it with daddy's friend Tommy. I've known him since I was a little girl. I can't believe he still drinks like he does. Jessica came by for a bit before going to a youth party up at the church she goes to. Now I know it's cold outside and and we all like to bundle up, but Jessica is awfully big lately and wears her boyfriends clothes a lot. Do you know what I'm thinking?? If she is I think it'll upset Aunt Gaynelle to the fullest. Her hopes lay in that child since Terri turned out so bad. I think I'll mention something to Jessica, she's close to me and may just need someone to be there for her.

I wish Jules would come on and see me. Sam bought her a new car for Christmas and when she gets here I'm going with her wherever she's going. I can't find a job, and I need to do something anything at this point. Danny says not to worry but I'm a do now, think later kinda girl. I guess it's my biggest problem that and men, drugs, workin' and money!

No comments: