Saturday, February 12, 2011

The past is coming to take me away :(

It just so happens I talked to my ex-boyfriend!! The one that got me arrested for driving that stolen car??? Fuck in loser!! He wanted to come hook up with me??!!! Mr. beef jerky don't know about it or his blood pressure would go through the roof! If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have no luck at all! What's he think I just wait to hear from him! I can't believe him!
I'm not happy about him. He is the reason I'm a whore. I'm a dancer. Just trash. I was a happy country girl when I met him now I sell my ass or at least a hand job for pennies!! How can he try and show up on me again ! I got nothing for him, nothing of value! My oldman is gonna be pissed off! He ain't much but treats me way better then my ex this is gonna mess up my life again. He's riding a bike now. Wants to come pick me up and head out to some biker thing in south Dakota. Well I am not going!!!

No comments: