Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Drunk and outta work. Happy Mardi Gras!!


Hey everyone, I'm here. Drunk and on the rag. You know life is just bullshit. I got fired from the club. No job now. Mr. beef jerky said he'll help me but I don't like to rely on it. What kind of man makes a living off homemade beef jerky?? It's good I like it and all, but how long is beef jerky interesting? I'm tired of bein a hoe too. I've sold my ass forever and now I'm sick of it. I think I'm sick of everything.

Mardi Gras was a lot of fun, I did make a bunch of money and then I got fired. Drunk every night on stage, shaking my ass on shaky ankles in sky high heels. It's a sway you get use to, hell I'd make a good sailor cause I got my damn sea legs!! Hahahahah, lol! Oh fuck I need more rum. Who wants me? Anyone? I need a job

No comments: