Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Still babysitting, no gas and no money :(

Oh lord save me it's been one of days already! For one thing I'm still babysitting! This bitch has not come for her child. I really don't know what to do. Hell I don't even know her mama's last name! Do I call child protective services? So, I got the baby still, Jules ran out of gas on the highway coming back from the airport and I got no cigarettes! What the hell today is ruined!! I need to do some laundry but I have no $$$. All I'm doing is complaining, sorry about that. What do I feed this child? She's so quite it's almost like she's not even here. The baby can't help the way her momma is. How could anyone just leave their baby with a stranger???! I need to work tonight, I got to make some money. I think the creepy guy is moving out today. He ain't hardly spoke a word to me today. I'm sitting out here by the pool and he's past me 62 times with bags of shit he keeps without saying a word to me. Good maybe someone decent will move in! Probably not, this just ain't were decent people stay.

No comments: