Thursday, October 11, 2012

Red bikini don't let me down! :)

Daddy called today. He doesn't sound real good. I may need to take the bus home for a week. Cook for him, clean up the house, do laundry. That's what I'd be doing if I was to live in Kentucky again. I'm not the marrying kind! I don't want another man. Then you look at how I make a living and wonder about things. Men or not? Income or attitude? I'm sure thinking a lot today. I was speaking to this tranny who lives here at the motel I'm staying at. Miss Sugar is her name. Jules says "she" is a "he" and should not be called a "she". Sometimes Jules pisses me off. This man dresses and lives as a woman. Makes a ton of money as a tranny escourt, spends more on meth then to live any better. I guess were all in this ugly old boat trying to live better. Anyway that red bikini is making me some money! With them red shoes, I am hot!! Another day another dollar, gotta pay rent today. Working my ass off tonight! xoxo!

No comments: