Monday, November 5, 2012

Go home pretty girl, save your soul.

So here I am. Missing my daddy today. I just got off the phone with him, he's doing good, I always hope he's not drinking as much. I got trashed last night, getting tired of waking up with a hangover. Jules hasn't been very busy with the cab. So many cab drivers here in Vegas. I was having a hard time not smoking crack with miss Susan's sister. I know it's right there. All I got to do is walk over there. Jules said if I get on that shit again she's leaving. I can't loose my best friend over that. Anyhow, I started talking to this girl on the street has night. She's a runaway from Texas, so pretty not your average street whore. I tried to tell her to go home. She wasn't trying to here no advice. Hell I been on the street for ten years if not more. She hasn't sold her soul for this kinda living yet. She was busy too. The men who pay us also destroy us. She don't see that yet.

No comments: