Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Too many questions and no answers yet.



     I can't begin to explain what happened to me last night.  I was talking to a guy who I thought was not gay and we were having a good time just watching everybody do their show.  His name I do not remember, something with a "C"like Christan.  Well, I got drunk and next thing I know I'm waking up with my bag in some guys house way out in the desert.  I didn't have sex with him I guess, I'm still dressed but where is Patsy and Keisha?  I'm here alone, looks like a Spanish family lives here.  How the fuck did I get here? How do I get back? 

    Looking around I found an address, it's a water bill for a guy named Zamir Abuhasma but that don't do much for me.  Looks like some kids live here, it's a mess of shit here!  The refrigerator stinks like all of hell!  I want some coffee but I can't find no filters! How do I call Patsy and Keisha?  I will try to call the bar I was at last night, please jesus let Patsy and Keisha be performing tonight!

No comments: