Friday, March 6, 2009

Pretty time :)


    Well, I am tired so tired!  I have been working non-stop for days.  Doris got us some crystal and we ain't slept in days.  I got about $1,000 in my pocket and some serious bags under my eyes.  We almost got in a fight with some street hoes that kept yellin' at us to get out of their neighborhood.  Fuck them they don't own Las Vegas I do!  Today I am going to go do something I haven't done in a long time, treat myself to a day at the mall.  Shopping and pedicures and stuff like that.  I'm trying to fix my look up real nice so I can head up to the bunny ranch this weekend.  I spoke to Mr. Curtis out there and he wants to meet both of us.

    Patsy and Keisha are going to Los Angles this weekend for a show, they said I didn't have to come with them.  I'm gonna just hang with Doris and have a nice time.  She likes to drink vodka and I'm gonna surprise her with a bottle of good vodka later on.  I don't know if I'm gonna keep my hair blonde, it's just not me.  Doris will help me change it, how about red?

   

    

No comments: