Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good coffee fixes many things.


   The last few days have been full of ups and downs.  Unfortunately the ups haven't been too far up.  I did find some good coffee in the morning, or maybe he found me.  This sweet old man drives a shopping buggy around on the sidewalks with the best mix of coffee he brews himself.  He puts the cream and sugar in it for you, it's strong coffee but good, even though he don't speak much English we get along just fine. I'll sit an sip that coffee and watch LA wake-up.

   The ad is workin' good, enough to pay expenses and see me through day to day.  I can't figure out if I'm excited to be here in Los Angeles, the city of Angeles or desperate.  Both kinda feel the same.  Jules can't get a hold of Earl I think he's done with hookers.  Jules liked him, not like that, but as a friend.  One more way to look at the expression "you can't buy friends".  I got to get out of this neighborhood today, it's so trashy and nasty.  I'm gonna take the bus to Beverly Hills, let's see how fast I can get asked to leave there!!

  

No comments: